Abstract Submission Guidelines
The Aim of This Session Is To Encourage Postgraduates And Young Faculty To Present Research Papers/E-Poster.
- Each member can present only one paper (either paper or E-Poster and not both)
- All the abstracts are to be uploaded using online registration at the Conference web-site (www.ihrs2018.in) and Through E-Mail;- email@example.com There is no need to send hard copies by post or by CDs. The cut-off date will be 25th November 2018. No abstracts will be accepted after this deadline.
- The abstract should contain the following details: Name of the Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any), Address for correspondence, Delegate registration number (if already available), Mobile number, Email, and the appropriate subspecialty.
- The abstract should include: the Title, Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any) and Institutional Affiliations. The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 300 word. It should include: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Key words. Please check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- All abstracts are pre reviewed, and the Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign it as oral or poster presentation. The abstract therefore should not be casually written and due care should be taken to ensure its contents.
- There will be total of Five minutes for presentation and two minutes for discussion. All participants should finish in the time allotted.
- No correspondence regarding a change in the presentation shall be entertained and all members are requested not to contact the Conference Secretariat or the Organizing Secretary in the matter.
- On the basis of the consensus received from the screening committee members, Secretary Organizing Committee shall prepare the final list of papers to be presented. Accepted abstracts will be listed on the conference web-site by 25 November 2018.